Welcome to Sydd's Internet Zoo Concession Stand.Here you'll (SOON) find a collection of links or pages of links each
fasfoodeateries. Hey, us humans get hungry too. This page will
contain recipes from our page authors mostly. I have a few and heretofore had
no place to put them. This page will also contain links to the homepages of all
the manufacturers of stuff you'd find at a typical Zoo concession stand, like
Pepsi and GoodHumor. If you'd like to contribute a link to an existing page or
a whole new page on a particular area resident, read my miniscular
pages on this site. Come back soon, these things are changing often.
- Be prepared to spend some time downloading all the plugins this site needs
before you see and hear all it has to offer. It's worth it though, there's lots
of cool stuff here.
- Though not as fancy as Pepsi's site, they've got that whole Olympics
sponsorship thing going for them right now. Makes me wonder what they had up
there before and what will go up there after they decide that it's seen its
How about a hot dog?
- Lots of stuff, a true multimedia site. We're talking the World Wide
Weiner. Also check out the Interactive History of the Weinermobile. Someone
should tell the Coke web designers to go here and to Pepsi's site for some tips.
some mustard for it?
- This is a text only History of Mustard. You know, we have a mustardarius
at my house too, I just didn't know there was a special word for her. Well, I
actually have several, but then that'd get me into trouble.
- Believe it or not, there are two newsgroups centered on ketchup. As if one
wasn't enough. That's why I stay away from news readers.
and Relish Recipes
- Straight from Canada. I'm trying the BEET RELISH recipe tomorrow because
I've got, like, this 7 gallon bottle of liquid pectin in my fridge, and, like,
sure, it's fun for a while, but, like, what do you do with the rest of it once
you've had your fun? So they use it in pickling huh? Cool! I wonder where I
can score a kilo of beets...
And how about some
suds to wash it down?
- Cool backdrop, the whole web page appears to be on the side of a can. Home
of the Bud bullfrogs screensaver which alone makes it worth the visit.
- More coming soon.
To Contact SyddWare email