Welcome to Sydd's Internet Zoo ATM Machine.
Here you'll find a collection of links to electronic money on
the Internet. Hey you gotta have an ATM Machine at the Zoo don't you? This
section is being built right now (installing the hidden cameras to catch nose
pickers, designing the easy-to-use-but-that-nobody-understands user
interfaces, etc.). If you'd like to contribute a link for this page or even a
new page on a particular zoo resident not represented, read my miniscular
pages on this site. Come back soon, these things are changing often.
- Gotta have the biggies who are attempting to establish the de facto
standards. Zillions of 'em. Nice "buttons" and uniform layout. So
bank-like it's scary. At least there are no pens on chains.
- Too hard to count it digitally? Watch it, their main image takes forever
at 14,400 (well, ok for some reason I was getting it at a rate of 445
bytes/second - geez!) It's an imagemap. Guys guys guys, how about using the
HTML <MAP> tags so we can see when we're over a link area. Sha I should
talk: where are all MY imagemaps?
- Cool logo. They list merchants to which you can take your FV card because
they DON'T take American Express. They have a nice partial site map image map.
I really gotta get the wife working on the ZooMap picture.
- These guys have more "home of" pages all over the place than I
care to count. Are these all their home or do they keep closing up shop and
moving to new servers to avoid someone? Hmmm.
- Pick a prefix, any prefix. I didn't even have to search for most of these.
I just added an appropriate prefix to cash and surfed to
http://www.yadacash.com/ and there it was. Ok, so this one I got
through a search engine because they hyphenated.
- Another cool logo. Guess these banks make enough money to hire the big
time graphics designers. Though the big metal plate at the bottom reminds me of
my only remaining piece of the '59 Edsel I used to own.
- They have two interesting symbols here and lots of info on how you
can turn "money into numbers...". The first symbol appears to
prove what I always say, change conducts electricity. Well, OK that's
the firet time I said that. The second looks like a really funky road sign.
Michael Peirce's List
- ... and the rest. I'm giving up after finding this one. It has all of the
above (except WebCash & DigiCash... YES! - I emailed him) and more. I'll be
visiting some of the sites mentioned on this site and report to you below on
notable sites worth visitig for their own sake. I expect a bunch of stuffed
shirts befitting the banking industry, so don't turn blue waiting.
To Contact SyddWare email